Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mad Post Doc



A little about me...my name is Brandt. I am the one on the left. On the right is my beautiful wife Jess. This was taken at a family event in the summer of 2005. We are still married.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We live in Denver with two cats, Tesla and Monster. Monster lived in a trailer park in northern Wisconsin until he was five weeks old then he lived with us. He's the orange one. Tesla is part bobcat and likes to bite Monster. Tesla is gray, but not in spirit.






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a mad associate scientist but am actively applying to graduate schools and will become a bona fide mad scientist in probably six or seven years. Mad post-doc at any rate. I spend my days at the University of Colorado Health Science Center researching Rheumatoid Arthritis. I unlock the secrets of life and cure disease. I also spend a lot of time googling my name and transporting coffee from the coffee maker to the urinal.

1 comment:

LeperColony said...

Is Rheumatoid Arthritis different from regular Arthritis? I'd never heard the word Rhuematoid until those pharmaceutical adds started cropping up all over the place.